I have been in Wichita radio for 22 years now and it has been great calling B98 home for the last 6 years!
Join me weekday afternoons between 2 and 7 for music from aritsts like Phil Collins, Elton John, Madonna, Daughtry, Katy Perry and more. Plus, at 4:15 each day we'll play Dave's Dilemma and you'll have the chance to win great prizes!
You're also invited to join me Sunday mornings from 9 'til 10 for the best in Christian music, from both yesterday and today on Vertical 316.
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter...search for dwonradio. Plus, call me on the B-Line Monday through Friday between 2 and 7 at (316) 436-1098.
Here are the top 10 office tools and trends that professionals think will vanish in the next five years according to a LinkedIn survey:
1. Tape recorders (79 percent)
2. Fax machines (71 percent)
3. The Rolodex (58 percent)
4. Standard working hours (57 percent)
5. Desk phones (35 percent)
6. Desktop computers (34 percent)
7. Formal business attire like suits, ties, pantyhose, etc. (27 percent)
8. The corner office for managers/executives (21 percent)
9. Cubicles (19 percent)
10. USB thumb drives (17 percent)